Obama approval at 7-year high
The closer we get to the end of his term, the more popular he becomes.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is at a seven-year high, according to a CNN/ORC national poll released Wednesday.
Obama enjoys a post-election approval rating of 57 percent, his highest mark since September 2009, when his approval rating sat at 58 percent.
The president also has a favorability rating of almost 60 percent, his highest since October 2009. Obama has a net favorability of +21 percent (59 percent favorable, 38 percent unfavorable), far outpacing Americans’ views of the Democratic (-15 percent) and Republican (-11 percent) parties.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Liberaland
Alan Colmes is the publisher of Liberaland.
Hot Off The Liberaland Press…
- Klayman raising money so Clintons can be ‘dead and buried’
- Trump weeks away from violating terms of DC hotel lease
- Clinton lead over Trump now 2.32 million votes
- Politico: Conway no longer in Trump’s inner circle
- Trump HHS pick wants to phase out Medicare
- On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
- Breitbart attacks Soros with anti-Semitic language
- Possible housing secretary Carson recently called Fair Housing ‘Communist’
- Grifter-elect unveils new cheap hat to line his pockets
- Jill Stein: ‘honored’ Trump thinks I’m running a scam
- Rep. Tom Price HHS pick, wants to overturn Obamacare
- Silver to Conway: No, it was not an ‘historic landslide’
- Health bill expected to speed through House
- As Trump considers him, U.S. investigating leak related to Petraeus
- Melania threatens to sue over Rosie O’Donnell’s autism video of son
- Harry Shearer developing satire series on Trump presidency
- Suspect was student, Somali refugee
- Michigan certifies Trump as winner
- Wisconsin rejects hand recount
- Bannon and Trump both believe in genetic superiority